- For the purpose of the GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to 9bits sp. z o.o. and our address is ul. Solec 81b/A-51, 00-382 Warszawa, Poland.
- By using the Website you consent to this policy.
- We will collect personal data on this Website only and in our internal databases if it is directly provided to us by you, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you want to get an offer from us.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
- We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the GDPR.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- to notify you about our offer;
- to notify you about any changes to our offer, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
- if you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law.
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our [or third parties’] use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by writing to us at the address detailed in point 2, or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
- If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at email@example.com at any time.
- As part of the services offered to you, the information you provide to us will be not transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
- You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
What kind of information we collect.
Use of your information.
Disclosure of your information.
Controlling the use of your data.
Where we store and transfer your data.
Third party links.
9bits sp. z o.o.
Last update: 24 July 2018.